Are you enthusiastic and committed to development in Timor-Leste and interested in a career within the UN system? If so, UNDP is keen to hear from you. We have a number of well paid positions with excellent benefits. UNDP is committed to helping you develop your potential by providing great training and education opportunities for your future career advancement at national and international levels.
|Administration and Finance Associate||Thursday, 23 February 2012||Details|
Five principles guide all recruitment and selection in UNDP:
- Competition: a visible competitive process which aims to attract high quality candidates for all vacancies;
- Fairness: all candidates, irrespective of gender, race and background, are assessed in the same manner;
- Objectivity: all recruitment and selections are conducted with professional rigor, with candidates measured against clearly articulated criteria and job competencies;
- Transparency: the selection criteria and process are transparent to all applicants;
- Accountability: hiring managers and hiring units will have greater direct input into recruitment and selection decisions, matched by greater accountability for those decisions and the processes leading up to them.
Vacancies are posted on the UNDP Timor-Leste website for a minimum of two weeks. If you find a job that matches your skills and interests, simply send your CV and the name of the ToR you want to apply to firstname.lastname@example.org