Plan Timor-Leste with financial assistance from the ACP – EU Water Facility /EDF, intends to award a supply contract for the supply of:
Rural water supply construction materials in Dili
The tender will be divided into 3 Lots:
Lot # 1: Pipes and fittings in galvanised iron (GI), polyethylene (PE) and PVC.
- Pipe diameters to range from 63mm to 20mm for PE and 3” inch to 3/4” for GI.
- Fittings to include Bends, reducers, adapters, valves, connectors, etc.
Lot # 2: General construction materials, to include:
- High quality Portland cement – 55 tonnes (approx) in 40kg sacks.
- Steel reinforcement sizes 8.0mm and 10.0mm by 9m lengths.
- Timber for building formwork including plywood sheets and construction timber.
- Wire: tying wire, fencing wire, chicken wire and barbed wire in various lengths and sizes.
Lot # 3, High quality hand tools, to include:
- Pipe working tools: GI pipe threaders, clamps and cutters in sizes from 2 ½ inch to ¾ inch.
- General construction hand tools: Shovel, pick, wheelbarrow, hammer, trowel, engineers level, etc.
The tender dossier is now available for collection from Plan Timor-Leste offices at:
Rua Nu’u Laran Bairo dos Grilos, PO Box 402, (67033122492) Dili, Timor Leste.
The Tender Dossier will remain available for collection from 17 June during working hours 8:00 am-5.00pm untill Monday 22 June 2015.
The deadline for submission of tenders is Tuesday 30 June 10.00AM.
Plan Timor-Leste reserves the right to reject any or all bids without assigning