The National Petroleum Authority/Autoridade Nacional do Petróleo (ANP) is Timor-Leste’s body responsible of managing and regulating petroleum activities in the Timor – Leste’s exclusive jurisdiction areas and in the JPDA in accordance with the Decree Law on the establishment of the ANP, the Timor Leste Petroleum Activities Law, and the Timor Sea Treaty. The ANP is to establish and supervise compliance with the enacted rules and regulation covering the exploration, development, production, transportation and distribution of petroleum and natural gas resources. It is also tasked to develop a strong petroleum management institution in Timor – Leste.
The ANP is seeking for two (2) highly professionals Timor-Leste National to work for the following positions:
1. Downstream Administration Officer
The successful candidate will be required to Provide full ranges of office support services to Downstream Director; Draft routine correspondence and proofreads materials using proper grammar punctuation and style; Plans and manages the directorate support services and related resources to meet the demands of the work program; Organizes and coordinates workflow, including resolving resources and work priority conflicts; Receive and record business license application; Maintain update list of business application; and perform any other tasks related as directed by supervisor or other senior management.
- Tertiary qualification in management/ business and relevant discipline;
- Two years of working experience in administration role ;
- Ability to deal with the customers and courteous manner;
- Ability to communicate fluently in English (written and verbal);
- A high degree of self motivation, ability to priorities work and set targets
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft suite of products.
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry ;
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese;
2. JPDA Administration Assistant
The successful candidate will be required to provide basic administrative and secretarial support to the JPDA Administration Department in Dili; Receive and answer external and internal phone call as part of the JPDA daily business operational; Assist the Administration Department performing necesary duties to achieve the goals of JPDA directorate– Admin Department and organisation as a whole; Maintain and administer electronic document register related to JPDA Directorate and register incoming and outgoing correspondence by using Lotus Notes correspondence register; and Any other related duties as directed by Supervisor or JPDA Director.
- Diploma in Secretary or in Business management;
- One year working experience in Admin role;
- Ability to deal with customers and public in a pleasant, and courteous manner;
- Ability to communicate fluently n English (written and verbal)
- Proficient in the use of the Microsoft office suite and Lotus Note
- Holds current certificates in Certificate II Customer Services;
- Experience in the Oil and Gas Industry;
- Ability to communicate in Portuguese
For further information and full Position Description, please click here or contact:
ANP Corporate Services – Training and Human Resource Department
Ground Floor East Wing of Palacio do Governo
PO BOX 113
Your cover letter should describe your suitability for the position, in accordance with the criteria set here, and state your motivation for wanting to be considered for the position. Please provide at least three referees in your C.V. or Resume.
Note: Please attached your C.V. or Resume to the cover letter and it should be written in English. Only short-Listed candidates will be contacted.
Closing date: 27 February 2012 at 5pm Dili time
ANP is an institution commited to gender equality and provides equal employment opportunity to all candidates.