Agora dadaun, Fundasaun Alola loke vaga serbisu ba posizaun 2 hanesan
• Koodenador ba ALOLA Alternative Preschool Coordinator (ba ema 1),
• Officer ba ALOLA Alternative Preschool (ba ema nain 2).
Vaga ida ne’e rasik sei taka iha loron Kuarta, 25 Junhu 2015
Ba kolega sira ne’ebe iha kapasidade no interese atu bele prense posizaun sira ne’e bele hatama aplikasaun (karta requerimentu, CV, anexu ho sertifikadu lisensiatura nomos lista pesoal ba referensia)
Informasaun kompletu bele haree iha :
Ou haree iha Ami nia website : www.alolafoundation.org
The Alola Foundation
The “Alola Foundation” is a non government organization, operating in Timor Leste to improve the lives of women and children. The organization seeks to nurture women leaders and advocate for the rights of women, Our motto is “Strong Women, Strong Nation” and we have programs in Maternal & Child Health, Advocacy, Education and Economic Development. Alola Foundation is led by a Board of Management and currently moving towards a management team that is entirely Timorese led.
Currently we are looking for Timorese qualified persons to fill the following positions;
1. FUNDASAUN ALOLA Maternal Child Heath Program COORDINATOR to improve women and children’s health status in Timor-Leste.
2. FUNDASAUN ALOLA Maternal Child Heath Program officer to improve women and children’s health status in Timor-Leste.
3. FUNDASAUN ALOLA Monitoring and Evaluation COORDINATOR, this position will provide guidance and training to Program Managers and teams in developing monitoring tolls and M&E plans; support program monitoring and evaluation activities; and contribute to strategic planning and reporting.
4. FUNDASAUN ALOLA Mobile Library Truck Driver’s to support Education Programs through Mobile Library project for improving children’s reading interest in Timor-Leste.
Please submit your applications with curriculum vitae, a list of references and other relevant supporting documents (including academic qualifications) to FUNDASAUN ALOLA Office at
Rua; Bispo de Madeiros, Mascarenhas-Dili, Timor-Leste
For a copy of the Job descriptions, Please Email:
Human Resources Coordinator : firstname.lastname@example.org – email@example.com
Or download from this link : https://www.facebook.com/notes/fundasaun-alola/fundasaun-alola-vacancies-announcement-vaga-serbisu-feb-2015/401993643312737?pnref=story
Applications close 5pm, on 20th February 2015.
ALOLA VACANCIES: CONSULTANT FOR THE ALOLA STRATEGIC PLAN
Applications close 5pm 14th November 2014.
The“Alola Foundation” is a non government organization, operating in Timor Leste to improve the lives of women and children. The organization seeks to nurture women leaders and advocate for the rights of women, our motto is “Strong Women, Strong Nation” and we have programs in Maternal & Child Health, Advocacy, Education and Economic Development. Alola Foundation is led by a Board of Management and currently moving towards a management team that is entirely Timorese led.
Currently we are looking for qualified persons to fill the following positions as: CONSULTANT FOR THE FUNDASAUN ALOLA STRATEGIC PLAN
More information, please click this link!
Terms of Reference
CONSULTANT FOR THE FUNDASAUN ALOLA STRATEGIC PLAN
Fundasaun Alola (FA) was created to raise awareness of the widespread sexual violence against women and girls in Timor-Leste during the militia attacks of September 1999 and formed in 2001 by Kirsty Sword Gusmao, than first lady of East Timor.
Fundasaun Alola Is working with community groups and individuals, we currently fund programs to improve maternal and child health, create employment, promote women’s human rights, strengthen community development and improve the status of women across the country. All the program of Fundasaun Alola is work closely with the ministries and work in line with national priorities, Millennium Development Goals and international convention ratified by Timor-Leste.