Office and Administration Coordinator
· Based in Dili, Timor-Leste
· 1 Year contract
The Australia Timor-Leste Partnership for Human Development (PHD) supports the Government of Timor-Leste’s Strategic Development Plan 2011-2030 and reflects Australia’s commitment to work in partnership with Timor-Leste to enhance human development over the next decade. PHD’s vision is to support the people and Government of Timor-Leste to build and sustain healthy, educated and prosperous individuals and communities, who live with dignity and determine their own future. PHD brings together, under one program, what were previously eight separate Australian Government investments in health, education, sanitation, water, nutrition, gender equality, disability and social protection.
The Office and Administration Coordinator (OAC) is responsible for managing the day-to-day activities of the PHD office in hands-on tasks and activities, managing the Australia-Timor-Leste Partnership for Human Development (PHD) office, providing reception functions and other duties as directed by the WHS Manager/Program Support Manager and DTL – Operations.
The ideal candidate will bring:
· 3 or more years’ professional administrative experience providing high-level support to staff and management;
· Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive professional relationships across a team and with a range of stakeholders;
· Able to work well in a team, as well as ability to manage and oversee office responsibilities without supervision;
· Must be flexible, willing to perform other duties and work flexible hours;
· Fluency in English and Tetun-Prasa essential, with demonstrated strong written and verbal ability.
For further information and how to apply:
A detailed position description can be viewed online via this link http://abtjta.turborecruit.com.au/job/jobDetailsPreview.cfm?id=989859
Applications can be lodged through PHD Human Resources email firstname.lastname@example.org – please insert the job title in the email subject heading. All applications to include a current CV and cover letter.
Closing date: Wednesday, 21st June 2017 (11pm Timor-Leste)