The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
VACANCY TO TRAINERS FOR FISHERIES TRAINING CENTER
IN MAUBARA – LIQUICA MUNICIPAL
Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries (in hereafter ‘MAF’) through General Directorate of Fisheries have received support from Korean Government through Korea International Cooperation Agency in Timor-Leste (in hereafter ‘KOICA’) in order to establish a Fisheries Training Center (in hereafter ‘FTC’) in Maubara-Liquica municipal.
To support the operation of the center, General Directorate of Fisheries opens eight (8) vacancies for position of qualified trainers in aquaculture as follows:
1. 5 vacancies for trainers in aquaculture
2. 3 vacancies for trainers in fisheries resources, engineering, and aquatic environment
These vacancies are open for public and government officials who have the interest to become trainers for the FTC.
Successful candidates will become trainers and will participate in short- term training in Korea about training method and on how to translate training materials written in English to Tetun, prepare summary of teaching materials, teaching methodology and power point presentation for teaching material.
1. Have not any problem to be a government staff in Timor-Leste
2. Good health and show medical report from doctor.
3. Qualified one condition as below:
– Undergraduate in the area of relevant subjects such as biology in general, Aquaculture, Water environment and engineering, Nutrition and feed, Animal pathology, Fisheries management, Fisheries processing, or other relevant subjects.
– Over 3-year-experience in fisheries sectors after getting a 2-year-relevant diploma course.
– Over 5-year–experience in fisheries and aquaculture sectors.
4. Ability to conduct tasks in three languages, Tetun, English, and Portuguese.
5. Ability to show teaching methodology
6. Ability to work as team and able to work alone without supervision from superior.
How to apply
1. Application forms are provided and applicants are required to submit their application to:
①the office of general directorate of Fisheries in Ministry of Agriculture and Fisheries, Comoro, Dili, Timor-Leste.
② the office of KOICA Timor-Leste, Hotel Ramelau, Rua Aimutin, Comoro, Dili, Timor-Leste.
2. Fill up application form prepared by General Directorate of Fisheries and attach with qualification related certificates or documents.
3. Short listed applicantswill be interviewed by a panel which consists of professors from Korea, General Directorate of Fisheries, and SEPFOPE.
1. Application period : Until 9.Dec
2. Document assessment : From 12.Dec to 14.Dec
3. Interview : 19. Dec *short listed applicants only.
4. Announcement : On 23.Dec. 2016
*A result of every stage will be announced individually.
*All process schedules can be changed.
For more detailed information, please contact to Antonio de Jesus at 77233246 or 77879339