Internally & Externally
CARE International in Timor-Leste – CITL
Department / Project : LAFAEK
Position : Three positions for Field Officers (Ainaro Aileu and Viqueque)
Grade : E1
Salary : From $390per month plus benefits
Location of Work : Ainaro Aileu and Viqueque
CARE is an international development and humanitarian aid organization fighting global poverty, with a special focus on working with women and girls to bring lasting change to their communities. As a non-religious and non-political organization, CARE works with communities to help overcome poverty by supporting development efforts and providing emergency assistance. We believe supporting women and girls is one of the most effective ways to create sustainable outcomes in poor communities.
CARE’s long term program will focus on women and girls in rural disadvantage areas with four priority areas: SRM Health and Rights, Women’s Economic Empowerment, Women’s Voice and Education.
PURPOSE OF THE POSITION:
The role of the Field Officer is to ensure all project activities are implementing effectively and efficient at schools and communities level. S/he represent project as focal point in the field level or municipality and required to build and maintain good relationship with local government, INGO/Local NGO and others stakeholders.
Project Planning and Report
- Support the Deputy Project Manager to develop a Project implementation schedule and plan for the year
- Develop monthly work plans for project implementation and ensure the activities are conducted as per the plan
- Develop magazines distribution plan per edition
- Submit monthly report of implementation activities regularly
- Bring the feedback from the field level to project side.
- Attend the training or workshop on distribution tools/forms and give the input to revise the forms if necessary and reasonable
- Distribute or drop the magazines to each schools and target communities in municipality level base on Distribution and meet the deadline of distribution
- Beneficiary data collection, verified and entry using mobile data or tablet
- Direct distribution the magazines to all Insert Schools
- Distribute the magazine to stakeholders or partners in Suco level, Administrative post and Municipality level
- Identify and Record Project Beneficiary/stakeholders success (Impact) story
- Coordinate and Facilitate Community Dialogue activity at Village/Suco level
- Facilitate Workshop at Administrative Post level if require
- Participated or involve in Village/Suco’s Council meeting per month