Technical Specialists for Value Chain Development, Climate Change Adaptation and Disaster Risk Reduction Activities
Why Choose AECOM?
Imagine working for a truly global company whose 45,000 employees share a singular passion: to make the world a better place. We enjoy what we do at AECOM. We bring projects to life in the cities and communities in which we work, and we’re driven by a set of values and a common purpose — to create, enhance and sustain the world’s built, natural and social environments. Innovation is built into every project we manage and every community we serve. We’ll provide you support in an environment that allows you to grow and succeed. Come share your passion with us.
AECOM is seeking CVs for a range of technical specialists for an anticipated USAID-funded horticulture value chain project in Timor Leste. AECOM is seeking candidates for the following technical and administrative positions:
- Agribusiness Manager
- Agricultural Production Manager
- Market Research Specialist
- Production Training Specialist
- Business Development Services (BDS) Specialist
- Rural Finance Specialist
- Natural Resources/Watershed Management Specialists
- Climate Change Adaptation Specialists
- Gender Specialists
- Operations Director/Administrative Manager
- Finance Manager
- Grants Manager
- M&E Specialist
- Advanced degree in relevant field
- At least 7 years professional experience in a related technical field
- Previous work experience in agriculture production or value chain development in Timor Leste
- Fluency in written and spoken Tetum and proficiency in English required
- Excellent interpersonal and written communication skills
- Previous experience with USAID desired
Please submit a cover letter and CV in English outlining your experience as it relates to the position requirements to email@example.com by August 31, 2014.