Oxfam’s global vision is for a just world without poverty:
A world in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all citizens are valued and treated equally.
Our vision for Timor-Leste is for Timor-Leste to be a country enjoying prosperity and equality,
Where all citizens; women and men, actively shape the development process
and enjoy the well-being that flows from this process, even in times of crisis.
Oxfam Timor Leste program is seeking national staff for 1(one) Position:
1. Re-Advertise HAFORSA And Humanitarian Program Manager
Oxfam offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include health care and pension contribution, paid annual leave, study cost reimbursement and more.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Fluency in Tetun or Bahasa Indonesia and written and spoken competency in English is a requirement for all three positions.
Key Selection Criteria
1. HAFORSA And Humanitarian Program Manager
The Haforsa/Humanitarian Program Manager is responsible to achieve the program objectives of the Strengthening Community Livelihoods (Haforsa) and the Humanitarian Preparedness (HP) Programs out of the Oxfam Timor Leste Country Strategy. This will be achieved by leading the Haforsa and HP team in the implementation of the program strategy, maintaining positive partnerships with a portfolio of partners, and further strategic development of the Oxfam programme in Timor Leste.
· Proven experience in leading and motivating multi-disciplinary teams and stakeholders (internal and external) in the delivery of program strategy.
· Proven management experience in leading the design and delivery of complex programs in a range of contexts (ie. diverse experience in development and/or humanitarian programs).
· Extensive experience and understanding of community development, advocacy, gender mainstreaming and humanitarian work principles, with a demonstrated ability to develop and implement relevant strategies.
· Good coordination skills and an ability to work across teams to get work in motion.
· Demonstrated financial management and reporting skills, including experience managing multi donor funded programs.
· Experience in security management.
· Fluency in Tetun or Bahasa Indonesia and written and spoken competency in English
Applicants can request a detailed position description from Sra. Benigna Martins, Human Resources Manager, by e-mailing her email@example.com, calling 670-331-2605 or obtaining the position description from the Oxfam office at Rua Jacinto Candido, Bidau Akadiru-Hun, Dili, Timor-Leste.
You must submit a covering letter that responds to the Selection Criteria listed above for the position in this advertisement and a current Resume. Applications could be written in English or tetun.
Please note that only applications submitted with a covering letter addressing the Selection Criteria with a resume and received by 23 February 2017, 5pm will be accepted. They can be sent to the above e-mail address,
Only Short Listed Applicants will be contacted
Woman are encourage to apply