Communications & Technology Officer
The Chamber of Commerce & Industry – Timor-Leste (CCI-TL) is a membership organisation representing the private business sector to the Government. We are involved in advocacy as well as providing training and support to the business community. More information is available on www.cci-tl.org and our Facebook page.
This new role of Communications & Technology Officer results from CCI-TL’s expansion and increasing capability. As a direct report to the CEO, the person needs to be a self-starter to achieve objectives. Key responsibilities include:
- Ensuring CCI-TL members, stakeholders and the public are aware of CCI-TL activities and successes.
- Website maintenance and content management.
- Responsibility for all technology issues at CCI-TL.
- Speech, PowerPoint and document writing.
The successful applicant will support some of Timor-Leste’s leading business people and be involved in activities at a high political level. They will have:
- A relevant university qualification.
- Relevant communications work experience is essential.
- Professional writing and readingfluency in Tetun and English, Portugese is also preferable
- Proven technology skills.
- A strong professional work ethic.
Applications should be in English, no longer than four pages in total. Please contact Ms Filomena Tavares on +670 78592599 or +670 3321022, or by email: email@example.com for a Position Description. Salary is based on local rates.
Applications should be in a sealed envelope and be delivered to:
Mr Nuno Trindade
Chief Executive Officer
Chamber of Commerce and Industry – Timor-Leste
Rua 30 de Agusto, No. 6
Applications close at 5pm on Friday 10 November 2016.