Plan International in Timor-Leste
Receptionist / Administrations Assistant
(3 Months Maternity Leave Coverage)
Plan International in Timor-Leste is looking for a Receptionist / Administrations Assistant. The Receptionist / Administrations Assistant will be the first of contact for Plan International in Timor-Leste and provide administrative support for all program activity and Operational Team.
This position will be for 3 months Maternity Leave Coverage
· Provide admin support for variety activities and events such as meeting, conferences, workshop
· Supervise Office assistant
· Record incoming and outgoing mails
· Receiving phone calls
· Receive Visitors and direct them to the appropriate Project or Unit
· Receive phone calls contact and leave messages for other staff and ensure all messages received are documented and information given immediately to the relevant person
· Do the photocopying for all project and units as requested.
· Conference room booking for meeting
The successful candidates will have:
- At least three years’ experience in administration in a local or international NGO.
- Undertaken study in basic management or logistics.
- Experience in working with child-focused development organizations will be an advantage.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel
FOR ALL PLAN POSITIONS AND CONSULTANCIES…
- Plan does not tolerate child abuse. All Plan staff and consultants are selected and employed in line with the conditions of Plan’s Child Protection Policy. These include appropriate reference and background checks.
- Applications will not be acknowledged. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No correspondence or telephone calls will be entered into.
- Short listed candidates will be required to attend panel interviews and other selection procedures. These may include tests on English, mathematics and observation of organizing activities with children.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: Monday 1th August 2016
TO APPLY…. Send
· cover letter explaining why you are applying
· names and contact details of three referees
To email@example.com or by hand to Plan, Rua Nu’u Laran No.20, Bairo dos Grilos (near Xanana Sports Centre, opposite CNRT office), Dili, Timor-Leste.
Any questions can be directed to the above email address or phone (+670) 331 2492.