JOB OPPORTUNITIES WITH OXFAM
Oxfam’s global vision is for a just world without poverty:
Worlds in which people can influence decisions that affect their lives, enjoy their rights, and assume their responsibilities as full citizens of a world in which all citizens are valued and treated equally.
Our vision for Timor-Leste is for Timor-Leste to be a country enjoying prosperity and equality,
Where all citizens; women and men, actively shape the development process and enjoy the well-being that flows from this process, even in times of crisis.
Oxfam Timor Leste is seeking national staff for 1(one) Position:
- Operation Officer
Oxfam offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include health care and pension contribution, paid annual leave, study cost reimbursement and more.
Oxfam is an equal opportunity employer and women are encouraged to apply.
Fluency in Tetun or Bahasa Indonesia and written and spoken competency in English is a requirement for all positions.
|Position||Scope Position||Key Selection Criteria|
|Operation officer is for assisting the coordination of the Operations functions for the Municipal Office that supports the Program team to implement the Oxfam Country Strategy in Oecusse||· Experience and knowledge about a variety of operational functions, including Finance, Logistics, IT, Security and HR, with an understanding of gender sensitivity;
· Experience in operational service in a development and/or humanitarian context,
· Experience in staff management and demonstrated good communication strategies where clear instructions and adherence to processes are important for safety and security reasons;
· Experience with working independently and making autonomous decisions often in remote locations within organizational policy;
· experience in managing budgets;
· Fluent in Tetun and working knowledge of English required.
· Must have completed high school; relevant university education or equivalent substantial experience as well as intermediate computer skills.
Applicants can request a detailed position description from Sra. Benigna Martins, Human Resources Manager, by e-mailing her firstname.lastname@example.org, calling 670-331-2605 or obtaining the position description from the Oxfam office at Rua Jacinto Candido, Bidau Akadiru-Hun, Dili, Timor-Leste or Oxfam office in Oecusse.
You must submit a covering letter that responds to the Selection Criteria listed above for the position in this advertisement and a current Resume. Applications could be written in Tetun.
If you wish to apply for more than one position please send an application for each position you wish to apply for.
Please note that only applications submitted with a covering letter addressing the Selection Criteria with a resume and received by 1 July 2016, 5pm will be accepted. They can be sent to the above e-mail address, mailed to P.O. Box 152, Dili, and Timor-Leste or delivered to the Dili office.
Only Short Listed Applicants will be contacted