Plan International in Timor-Leste
SPONSORSHIP SYSTEMS OPERATOR
Project : Sponsorship
Position : Sponsorship System Operator
Grade : C1
Based : Country Office in Dili
Report to : Sponsorship Manager
· Preform timely data entry of SPC and ECO coming from NOs in Childdata;
· Perform timely data entry of WGC, SCR, ECR and OCC coming from the field;
· Perform timely data entry of SCU/SCI in ChildData system;
· Perform quality check for photo and communications received from District Offices before data entry;
· Give appropriate recommendation for field training based on gap identified in communications and photos quality;
· Participate in field staff training on Sponsorship communications;
· Participate in follow-up with the field on due and overdue communications;
· Perform photo identification using CD-PET tool.
· Register all report about absence of children received from the field in ChildData
· Perform all SC cancelation reported by the field in ChildData
· Perform upload of CMSC on a timely manner after registering the cancelation
· Follow-up with District offices on all SC absence registered in ChildData after 3 months for the first visit and after 6 months for the Second visit.
· Support field staff with communication collection when necessary.
Skills, experience, other requirements
- At least 2 years’ experience in data entry
- Ability to work independently to meet tight deadlines and ensure accuracy in data entry
- Very good writing and communication skills
- Good written and spoken English
- University degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering is highly desirable
FOR ALL PLAN POSITIONS AND CONSULTANCIES…
- We strongly encourage applications from women and from people with disabilities
- Strong commitment to the equal rights and participation of girls and women is essential
- Strong commitment to the Rights of the Child is essential
- Plan does not tolerate child abuse. All Plan staff and consultants are selected and employed in line with the conditions of Plan’s Child Protection Policy. These include appropriate reference and background checks.
- Applications will not be acknowledged. Only short-listed candidates will be contacted. No correspondence or telephone calls will be entered into.
- Short listed candidates will be required to attend panel interviews and other selection procedures.
CLOSING DATE FOR APPLICATIONS: 10 June 2016
TO APPLY FOR POSTS …. Send resume/CV with cover letter and names and contact details of three referees, to email@example.com or by hand Plan International in Timor-Leste Avenida Nu’u Laran No. 20 Bairo dos Grilos (near Xanana Sport Centre, opposite CNRT Office), Dili, Timor-Leste
Any questions can be directed to the above email address or phone (+670) 331 2492.