JOB VACANCY ADVERTISING
Job Title : ICT LECTURE/TRAINER
Department : Education and Training Department
Job Code : 047/JVA/EXT/A1/EEI-TL/I/2016
Closing date : February 05th, 2016
Location : Dili, Timor Leste
Appointment : Local National Hire
Terms of Reference
1. About Us
The Experience vocational education held for more than 12 years from the date of establishment, 10 November 2003 to the present. Eiros Entrepreneur Institute (EEI) has a better understanding about the implementation of vocational education effectively and efficiently.
Thousands of students have benefits from our educational system, not even a little of our alumni who now occupy important positions in field of computers, administration, finance and other such as the staff of the government, EDP Manager in a hotel or private companies nationwide.
EEI provide not just a theory or a new concept, but more emphasis on practical experience, tips and discussion of real cases daily with the method of experiential learning, role play, quizzes, personal assessment, video clips, and others.
EEI designing program stormed the training needs of human resources in the areas of soft skills, particularly for employees to staff levels and general manager for Timorese People.
Analyze and evaluate information-based system training needs and objectives, and develop, schedule and conduct ICT-based system training programs and courses.
· Identifying technical training needs and requirements of individuals and organizations
· Setting human resource development objectives and evaluating learning outcomes
· Preparing and developing instructional training material and aids such as handbooks, visual aids, online tutorials, demonstration models, and supporting training reference documentation
· Designing, coordinating, scheduling and conducting ICT training and development programs that can be delivered in the form of individual and group instruction, and facilitating workshops, meetings, demonstrations and conferences
· Liaising with external training providers to arrange delivery of specific training and development programs
· Promoting internal and external training and development, and evaluating these promotional activities
· Monitoring and performing ongoing evaluation and assessment of training quality and effectiveness, and reviewing and modifying training objectives, methods and course deliverables
· Gathering, investigating and researching background materials to gain a full understanding of the ICT subject matter and systems
· Keeping up-to-date with new product version releases, advances in programming languages, application development software, and general information technology trends
· Writing end user products and materials such as user training, tutorial and instruction manuals, online help, and operating and maintenance instructions
4. Skill Level
Most occupations in this unit group have a level of skill commensurate with a bachelor degree or higher qualification. At least two years of relevant experience and/or relevant vendor certification may substitute for the formal qualification. In some instances relevant experience and/or on-the-job training may be required in addition to the formal qualification (Cert. IV in training assessment).
5. How to Apply
· This is a local hired position.
· Please only submit your cover letter, CV, and reference (at least three names with full contact details) to:email@example.com.
· Do not forget to state your name and position applied in the e-mail subject.
Deadline of application is February 05th, 2016. Late submission will not be considered; hard copy applications and phone inquiries will not be accepted.