Internally & Externally
CARE International in Timor-Leste – CITL
|Job Title:||Data Entry Clerk|
|Program:||Lafaek Learning Media Project (LLM)|
|Reports To:||Project Manager|
The Data Entry Clerk will be responsible for entering data from completed questionnaires into an Excel database. Data from up to different types of questionnaires about students, teachers, and community members, will be entered. The Excel data entry, verification, and storage systems and protocols will be provided by LLM.
- Participate in training.
- Study and understand instruments and protocols.
- On a daily basis, enter assigned questionnaires according to established procedures and protocols, accurately and in accordance with established timeframes.
- Correct any errors in the data file identified through data verification checks or otherwise noted by Supervisor.
- Report problems with data entry system and/or errors in data entry, including problems noted on the questionnaires with data recording (e.g. questions skipped inappropriately, missing information on cover sheets, illegible entries, etc.) or inconsistencies between the questionnaires and data entry system, and any other problems with the data entry system or process, to the Supervisor.
- Handle and store entered questionnaires at the end of each day in accordance with protocol and instructions from the Supervisor.
Required Skills & Qualifications:
- Excellent computer skills;
- Prior experience with survey data entry;
- Preferable: knowledge of Excel and able to understand and communicate in English;
- Ideally, Data Entry Clerk will have a High School level education.
In return of your commitment you will benefit from ongoing professional development fostered within an innovative and forward thinking environment, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply to this position, please email your submit the application letter and Curriculum Vitae with two references (Please DO NOT attached the other documents) to firstname.lastname@example.org OR to HR Unit, CARE International Timor-Leste, Bairo Pitte, Dili, OR by email before or by 27 August 2015. Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
CARE International Timor-Leste is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work. CARE International Timor-Leste reserves the right to conduct screening procedures to ensure a child-safe environment.