Peace Winds Japan
2 Positions for Program Assistant
Duty station: Dili with frequently travel to the district
Date line 10 August 2015
Peace winds Japan is a Japan International ONG implemented productivity and rehabilitation coffee program in Timor-Leste since 2003. It works closely and set up as a target with groups and cooperatives which run in coffee production. We are looking for Program Assistant (2 positions) to work with us in our project to enhanced a good quality of coffee production in Timor-Leste.
Duties & responsibilities:
As Program Assistant he/she will assist Program Manager to performance the criteria as follows:
- Link between groups, cooperatives with Peace Winds Japan;
- Identified groups and cooperatives in coffee production;
- Implement the program by delivery training;
- Assist program manager design the program;
- Conduct monitoring and evaluation;
- Prepare program activities report to Program Manager (weekly, monthly and annual);
- Arrange meeting and workshop with community development and authority local; and,
- Delivery materials & equipment related to project.
- Bachelor degree in Agriculture, Economic, Science or equivalent;
- Ability as a trainer;
- Have at least 2 year experience in similar position;
- Strong interpersonal skill and organize skill;
- Good communication skill in Tetun, Bahasa or English (not essential);
- Willing to travel to the districts; and,
- Willing to drive vehicle (motorcycle/car) with a valid license.
Please submit your cover letter, detailed resume and copies related document to Peace Winds Japan office in Tuana Laran, Aldeia Matua, Suco Vilaverde or email to email@example.com. For further information, please contact to Armando de Araújo (7842 9591).