Who are we
Casa Vida Timor-Leste is an NGO local. It is committed to and acts for the protection, welfare and rights of the children. The focus is on the international right of the children.
Casa Lives look for a candidate to the position Finance Manager (1)
PURPOSE OF POSITION
Reporting to the General Manager, this role contributes significantly to the successful operation of Casa Vida. It is a management role and the successful candidate will be responsible for managing day-to-day financial accounts, financial reporting and overall maintenance of the financial and accounting operations of Casa Vida.
- Day to day finance implementation and operations
- Attention to detail and accurate recording and reviewing of all payments
- Keeping on schedule and preparing and submitting donor reports well on time
- Monthly preparation of management reports including:
- Bank reconciliation
- Grant & Expenditure reconciliation
- Budget Monitoring
- Petty Cash reconciliation
- Fuel Expenditure reconciliation
- Other financial reports
- Maintain and process payroll and taxes
- Coordination and Collaboration
- Capable to manage teams successfully;
- Ability to establish and maintain effective work relationships with the management team, co-workers and project staff;
- Audit preparedness (including preparing year-end financial reports)
- Professional integrity and discretion in the handling of confidential information and data
- Quality Assurance
- Ensure organisational manuals (especially finance manual and any management recommendations) are implemented effectively;
- Ensure donor agreements are objectively adhered;
- Lead finance team ensuring every outgoing reports are error-free and of high quality
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Degree in accounting, finance or related discipline
- Excellent/effective communication skills (both oral and written), including English language skills
- Strong inter-personal and leadership skills
- Good computer skills including excellent knowledge of MS Office particularly Excel
- 3-5 years proven financial management experience
- Prior experiences working on donor funded projects, preferably AusAID
- Knowledge of QuickBooks Accounting System a plus
- Excellent knowledge of Timor Leste accounting and tax requirements
Duration: 6 month (With the possibility extension base on assessment performance and necessity).
Send applications refere to Human Resources Manager , in Centro de Cuidado à Criança – Casa Vida Bidau Lecidere, Dili, Timor Leste Phone: +670-7735-2345 also via email to email@example.com before 26th June 2015.
Application including a cover letter, Resume details and ID cards and Police report.
Only short listed will be contacted
” Casa Vida is an organisation who provide protection to children. We require everyone who apply to this position to follow the requirement of our recruitment procedure and sign our Child Protection Policy. Volunteer and staff who are successful will sign and agree to abide with the organisation’s Child Protection Policy as a condition of employment.
Centro de Cuidado à Criança – Casa Vida
BidauLecidere, Dili, Timor Leste