Job Title : MARKETING & BUSINESS DEVELOPMENT
Department : EDUCATION AND TRAINING DEPARTMENT
Job Code : 287/AVA/EXT/A1/EEI-TL/V/2015
Closing date : May 25th, 2015
Location : Dili, Timor Leste
Appointment : Local and Foreign National Hire
Terms of Reference
Marketing & Business Development
- About Us
The Experience vocational education held for more than 10 years from the date of establishment, 10 November 2003 to the present. Eiros Entrepreneur Institute (EEI) has a better understanding about the implementation of vocational education effectively and efficiently.
Thousands of students have benefits from our educational system, not even a little of our alumni who now occupy important positions in field of computers, administration, finance and other such as the staff of the government, EDP Manager in a hotel or private companies nationwide.
EEI provide not just a theory or a new concept, but more emphasis on practical experience, tips and discussion of real cases daily with the method of experiential learning, role play, quizzes, personal assessment, video clips, and others.
EEI designing program stormed the training needs of human resources in the areas of soft skills, particularly for employees to staff levels and general manager for Timorese People.
- Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities:
Responsible for creating and delivering marketing ideas and activities. Concepts and creates marketing materials, manages projects, and ensures company messages are consistent.
- Expand clientele base through active acquisition of new clients.
- Identity new business opportunities and generate sales for education, training, recruiting, consulting and project from government or others site.
- Anticipate clients’ needs by contributing fresh and relevant ideas to help clients achieve their objectives.
- Perform full sales function, including pre-sales activities, preparing quotations and responding to tenders, presentations, contract negotiation, gathering market intelligence as well as handling post-sales activities.
- Work closely with pre-sales and delivery teams to develop solution based on client’s requirements.
- Securing customers and clients, and maintaining existing accounts.
- Achieve revenue and customer satisfaction targets
3. Required Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities:
You should possess the following requisites:
- Education: Diploma, advanced / Higher / Graduate Diploma
- Experience: Candidate MUST have at least 2 years of commercial experience in sales, marketing or business development.
- Experience in education, training, recruiting, consulting sales will have an added advantage, knowledge of latest trends in the Web industry is a plus.
- Able to work under stressful environment, meet tight datelines, and multi-task
- Good interpersonal & organizational skills.
- Candidate MUST have good basic communication skills (both written and verbal)
- Required skills (s): Sales / Marketing / Business Development
4. How to Apply
This is a Local and Foreign National hired position.
Please only submit your cover letter, CV, and reference (at least three names with full contact details) to email@example.com.
Do not forget to state your name and position applied in the e-mail subject.
Deadline of application is May 25th, 2015. Late submission will not be considered; hard copy applications and phone inquiries will not be accepted.