I. Job Title : Document Management Assistant (2 positions)
II. Job Reference : RDTL-MPIE-MPS-2015-008
III. Terms of Reference : Attached
IV. Application procedure
Applications need to be addressed to the MPS Office at Hudi Laran, Fatuhada, Timor-Leste, or to email address, email@example.com, no later than 17:00 hours Timor-Leste time on Monday, the 18th day of May, 2015.
Applications should include (a) a covering letter (b) a detailed resume of no more than 7 pages.
Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Term of Reference
Position : Document Management Assistant (2 positions)
Reference : RDTL-MPIE-MPS-2015-008
Reporting to : Database Specialist & Coordinator of MPS
Classification : Technical Contract
Duration : One Year with a 3 Months Probation Period (with possibility of extension based on performance assessment and the need)
Division : Database & IT Unit, Major Project Secretariat, Ministry of Planning and Strategic Investment
The Government of Timor-Leste has established an Infrastructure Fund since 2011 to finance major projects identified by the Line Ministries responsible for their planning, implementation and management. The Major Project Secretariat (MPS), under the guidance of the Ministry of Finance (MoF) and Council of Administration of the Infrastructure Fund (CAFI), to which the Major Projects Secretariat provides technical and management support services. To provide these services, the Major Projects Secretariat consists of the following main units: IF Management Unit, Payment Unit, Planning/Project Appraisal Unit, Loans Unit, Public Private Partnership Unit (PPP) and Database / Reporting Unit.
Further to restructure of V Government Constitutional in February 2015, the MPS has shifted to the Ministry of Planning and Strategic Investment while Public Private Partnership (PPP) and Loan Unit remain with the Ministry of Finance. Hence, the main duties of MPS still in the area IF Management Unit, Appraisal & Budgeting Unit, and Database & IT Unit.
Document Management Assistant will assist Document Management Officer for all the MPS physical and electronic documents tasks.
III. SCOPE OF WORK
The Document Management Officer shall undertake the following tasks:
- Copy and scan all the MPS documents, especially IF payments documents.
- Ensure that no document missing before send to treasury;
- Assist Document Management Officer to organize and maintain all the MPS documents in a proper way;
- Ensure the confidentiality and availability of MPS physical and electronic documents.
- Perform other related duties as required.
IV. KEY DELIVERABLES
- All the documents are scan to electronic format;
- All the documents are well organized.
V. SELECTION CRITERIA
- Secondary diploma with a related disciplines;
- Others relevant professional experiences in performing the above or similar tasks;
- Excellent Tetum language.
- Experience on physical document management;
- Ability to speak and write Portuguese & English languages will be expected.
VI. PERFORMANCE EVALUATION
The performance of the Document Management Officer will be assessed by the Director of Major Project Secretariat, using the Performance Appraisal System put in place and carried out by the Ministry of Planning and Strategic Investment.
There will be a probation period of three months.