The Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANC) of Timor-Leste invites applications for the following positions:
- Economists (2 position)
- Human Resources Administrative Officer (1 position)
- Finance Officer (1 position)
- Administrative Officer/Executive Secretary (1 position)
These positions will support the establishment of a professional and effective telecommunications regulator.
The detailed job descriptions can be downloaded from link:
- Economists, Market Regulation and Consumer Protection job descriptions
- Economists, Technical Standards, Policy and Planning job descriptions
- Human Resources Administrative Officer job descriptions
- Finance Officer job descriptions
- Administrative Officer/Executive Secretary job descriptions
The job descriptions detail the experience and skills required for each of the positions.
General selection criteria
- Be a citizen of Timor-Leste
- Fluency in Tetum and English is required and a knowledge of Portuguese is highly regarded.
- Relevant qualifications and experience.
- Ability to apply skills and knowledge to the needs of the ANC.
- Ability to work effectively as part of a multidisciplinary team.
- Strong work ethic.
Applicants should submit (1) a cover letter, (2) a response to the selection criteria, and (3) a curriculum vitae. The application should be submitted in both hardcopy and softcopyforms as follows:
The signed hard copy of the application should be submitted to:
Autoridade Nacional de Comunicações (ANC)
Ministério das Obras Públicas, Tranportes e Comunicações
Avenida Bispo Medeiros No.8, Dili, Timor-Leste;
A soft copy of the application documents in pdf format should be submitted by e-mail to: email@example.com
Applications close 09 April 2015.