The Australian Embassy is currently looking for a highly motivated and experience person to fill a vacant position of Logistics Manager. The selection criteria for the position are as follows:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
in English and Tetum, with some knowledge of Portuguese also desirable;
- Well-developed skills in the area of administration. Good knowledge and experience in obtaining driver licenses, vehicles registration and maintenance, travel records and bookings;
- Good knowledge of modern office procedures, practices, methods and equipment including use of standard personal computer software programs such as Microsoft Outlook, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel and a working understanding of the SAP financial accounting system;
- Demonstrated ability to plan and prioritise workloads to meet competing deadlines;
- The ability to work in a team environment;
- Honesty and integrity;
- Willingness to work additional hours if required and an ability to work under minimum supervision to determine priorities and to allocate resources in order to complete tasks efficiently and effectively;
- Current Timor-Leste driver’s licence is mandatory.
Applications – Must be written in English and address the selection criteria.
Referees – Provide contact details for two recent professional referees in your application. Referee reports will be requested for short listed applicants only.
Clearances – The successful applicant must undergo police and medical clearances.
How to apply
- Send your application to the Australian Embassy, Rua Martires da Patria, Dili, attention to the HR Manager.
- Position Description is available from the Australian Embassy’s Reception desk. It also can be found on the Australian Embassy website: www.timorleste.embassy.gov.au
Applications close 4:30pm Friday, 6 March 2015
Please note that only short listed candidates will be contacted.