INVITATION TO TENDER
FOR CONSTRUCTION OF SCHOOL SANITATION AND WATER FACILITIES IN AILEU DISTRICT
Plan International Timor-Leste, with financial assistance from the ACP-EU Water Facility/EDF, aims to construct and improve rural primary school toilet and handwashing facilities and water supplies at 10 schools located in the district of Aileu (Alieu Vila and Laulara Sub-districts.)
List of schools in Aileu District where facilities will be constructed and/or improved:
- Escola EB Filial Consin, Aldeia Bokolelo, Suco Fatisi, Laulara Sub-district, Aileu District
- Escola Dom Baumeta, Aldeia Bandeirahun, Suco Liurai, Alieu Vila Sub-district, Alieu District
- Escola Teblor, Aldeia Teblor, Suco Bandudato, Alieu Vila Sub-district, Alieu District
- Escola Publica Lequitura, Aldeia Lequitura, Suco Lausi, Alieu Vila Sub-district, Alieu District
- Escola Erbuti, Aldeia Erbuti, Suco Lausi, Laulara Sub-District, Alieu District
- Escola Hlalalmeta, Aldeia Hlalalmeta, Suco Seloi Kraik, Laulara Sub-District, Alieu District
- Escola Quirlelo, Aldeia Quirlelo, Suco Hoholau, Alieu Vila Sub-district, Alieu District
- Escola Filial Coulau, Aldeia Coulau, Suco Fatubosa, Alieu Vila Sub-District, Alieu District
- Escola Erehetu, Aldeia Ereheto, Suco Fatubosa, Alieu Vila Sub-District, Alieu District
- Escola Basico Filial Manubata, Aldeia Manubata, Suco Hoholau, Alieu Vila Sub-district, Alieu District
Plan is seeking one company / contractor to undertake the works in Aileu District. Estimated timeframe for completion is 180 days.
Please submit bids to Plan International Timor-Leste’s Dili Office according to the schedule below. Qualified companies / contractors that submitted bids before are encouraged to re-submit their tender documents.
|20 February 2015||Submission of complete tendering documents to Plan Office in Dili
Plan International Timor-Leste Address:
Rua Bairo dos Grilos, PO Box 240, Dili, Timor-Leste
(Deadline for submittal is 17:00, 20 February 2015 at Plan Office in Dili)
|23 February 2015||Opening of bids, 09:30 at Plan Office in Dili. (Bidders are invited to come to bid opening.)|
Please contact Plan at +670-3312492 or Mr. Julio do Rego (email address: Julio.doRego@plan-international.org) or mobile: 77326158 for more information.
“Founded 75 years ago, Plan is one of the oldest and largest children’s development organisations in the world. We work in 50 developing countries across Africa, Asia and the Americas to promote child rights and lift millions of children out of poverty. Plan is independent, with no religious, political or governmental affiliations”.