Jesuit Social Service – Timor Leste (JSS)
Residência Santo Inácio de Loyola
Taibesi, Cinarate, Dili, TIMOR-LESTE
PO Box 209, Dili, TIMOR-LESTE
JSS is the community development and social service arm of the Society of Jesus in Timor Leste. In partnership with MISEREOR, JSS is venturing into consultancy services for partnership dialogue and organizational strengthening for all MISEREOR partner institutions and other potential partners in Timor Leste and East Indonesia. To facilitate administrative functions, we are currently looking for a full-time FINANCE AND ADMINISTRATIVE OFFICER who will be in-charge of the following:
- Preparing financial plans, budgets and forecasts, both capital and recurrent;
- Handling the proper documents flow for processing transactions involving cash inflow and outflow;
- Development and maintenance of office records, files, correspondences pertaining to partner institutions and all other documents related to the consultancy service rendered to these groups.
- Recording the transactions in the books of account and prepares the needed reports at any time;
- Monitoring and reviewing approved budgets and plans with reports to the Advisor, Director and Board of Trustees as appropriate at regular intervals;
- Assist the Advisor in matters of communication and logistics
- Formulating recommendations to the Director regarding the level of project costs and various fees and charges;
- Collecting and taking appropriate action on outstanding fees;
- Managing the purchasing function related to both operating and capital expenditures;
- Preparing the financial statements on regular basis and at the end of the calendar/fiscal year;
- Coordinating the external audit of the books and financial statements;
- As a member of the Management Leadership Team, contribute to the development of policy and strategic direction of both the project and the whole organization.
- Performs other minor duties and responsibilities that may be delegated by the Director of JSS.
- Male or Female
- Not more than 35 years old
- Accounting graduate – Licentiatura
- Proficient in English and Indonesian language
- Preferably with experience in actual Accounting
- Knowledgeable of accounting principles
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience working on tax returns, year-end reports and bookkeeping
- Extensive computer skills and knowledge of accounting related computer applications
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Adequate managerial skills and willing to be trained
- High attention to detail and good analytical mind
Apply and submit your resume with your picture. Only those who will make it in the short list will be contacted.
Email to email@example.com