The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA)
The Korea International Cooperation Agency (KOICA) was founded as a government agency and established an office in Timor-Leste in 2010.
KOICA office in Timor-Leste is has been implementing grant aid on behalf of the government of the Republic of Korea.
KOICA is now recruiting an administrative staff (program coordinator) with strong capacity.
Responsibilities would include:
- Coordinate/run grant aid programs and activities
- Communication with government officials of RDTL or other stakeholders
- Administrative work – collect daily records, writing a report to various matters, etc.
Key requirements of the position:
- Fluent in Tetum and English (Reading, Writing, and Speaking)
- Undergraduate or equivalent/higher degree
- Strong interpersonal & communications skills
- Experience or understanding in development assistance/aid
- Good knowledge in IT tools (MS word, excel, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Strong understanding in administration and general management
- Able to write official letter for various matter.
- Timorese national only
CV with cover letter in English, name/contact details of two reachable referees, to email@example.com or by hand at KOICA Timor-Leste in Hotel the Ramelau, Rua Aimutin Comoro, Dili.
All application must be received by KOICA no later than 17:30PM 29th January, 2015. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted and required to attend selection procedure.
For more information please call 3310507