Colégio de Santo Inácio de Loiola (CSIL)
Kasait, Ulmera, Liquiça, Timor Leste
CSIL is in need of full-time FINANCE OFFICER who will be in-charge of the following:
- Preparing financial plans, budgets and forecasts, both capital and recurrent;
- Handling the proper documents flow for processing transactions involving cash inflow and outflow.
- Recording the transactions in the books of account and prepares the needed reports at any time.
- Monitoring and reviewing approved budgets and plans with reports to Principal/Board/Committees as appropriate at regular intervals;
- Assisting the Treasurer in preparing feasibility studies regarding the financial aspects of suggested changes in school operations;
- Formulating recommendations to the Principal regarding the level of school fees and charges;
- Collecting and taking appropriate action on outstanding fees;
- Managing the purchasing function relating to both operating and capital expenditure;
- Preparing the financial statements on regular basis and at the end of the calendar/fiscal year.
- Coordinating the external audit of the books and financial statements.
- As a member of the College’s Leadership Team, contribute to the development of policy and strategic direction of the school.
- Male or Female
- Not more than 30 years old
- Accounting graduate – Licentiatura
- Proficient in English language
- Preferably with experience in actual Accounting
- Knowledgeable of accounting principles
- Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
- Hands-on experience working on tax returns, year-end reports and bookkeeping
- Extensive computer skills and knowledge of accounting related computer applications
- Strong in communication and interpersonal skills
- Adequate managerial skills
- High attention to detail and good analytical mind
Apply and submit your resume with a picture. Only those who will make it in the short list will be contacted.
Email to firstname.lastname@example.org