The Embassy of the United States of America
Seeking an individual for the position of Program Management Assistant in the Public Diplomacy Section.
POSITION: Program Management Assistant, FSN-9
BASIC FUNCTION OF POSITION:
The incumbent serves as a grants administrator and provides office administrative support in the Public Diplomacy (PD) section. S/he advises the Public Affairs Officer (PAO) on all resource management issues as well as acts as a PD liaison to General Service Office (GSO) and Finance Management Office (FMO) colleagues on procurement and budget issues.
* At least College or Universities studies level;
* Minimum two years of experience in administrative, project management, accounting/budget, or secretarial work;
* Level 4 (Fluent) Speaking/Reading/Writing in English and Tetum;
* Must have excellent planning, organizational, project management and oversight, and communications skills;
* Must have proficient computer skills using software such as Microsoft Office
WHO MAY APPLY: Local nationals or anyone with the required permits and documentation to legally seek employment in Timor-Leste.
HOW TO APPLY: Complete DS-174 (Universal Application for Employment). Application forms and detailed Position Description are available at the U.S. Embassy. Applicants may also attach a resume or CV that contains the same information as required in form DS-174.
An attractive salary and benefits package will be commensurate with candidate’s qualifications and experience.
DO NOT ATTACH PHOTO
CLOSING DATE FOR THE POSITION: November 3, 2014.