Currently there is one job vacancy in World Vision Dili office.
World Vision Timor-Leste
PROCUREMENT ADMINISTRATOR – DILI (1 POSITION)
Purpose of Position
- Develop and execute contractual agreements of moderate complexity and shorter duration with outsource suppliers and individuals and enable World Vision to realize the best value for products and services.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a set of preferred suppliers that provide the best value and service.
- Communicate World Vision’s Christian ethos and demonstrate a quality of spiritual life that is an example to others.
- Assist in developing and maintaining Procurement and Contract Management policies and procedures. Adhere to policies and procedures; inform World Vision Staff of their responsibilities and ensure compliance.
- Work with Operations Staff to understand their short- and long-term Sector needs and to develop a procurement strategy to ensure their needs are met.
- Establish and maintain relationships with a set of preferred outsource suppliers that provide the greatest value and service to WVTL.
- Negotiate and may require executing contracts, typically with individual contractors, and occasionally with outsourcing suppliers, for lower annual dollar value.
- Resolve any disputes and monitor performance of outsource suppliers to ensure they are complying with contract performance standards, including cost and time frame.
- Maintain contract database and PO tracking system for all contracts executed by the department. May prepare periodic reports summarizing department results: cost avoidance, revenue opportunities, process improvements.
- Perform other related duties as required.
- Attend and participate in the leadership of weekly Chapel services.
Knowledge, Skills, Abilities
Education: Senior High School
Knowledge & Skills: Class A driver’s license, Communication and interpersonal skill, computer skill, language skill (Tetun, Indonesia and English).
Experience: Basic routine work experience (Administration, Procurement and Logistic) for 6 months to 1 year.
Work Environment: Standard office environment
Closing date for the vacancy is 07 October 2014 – 5.00 PM
Tanggal penutupan adalah 07 October 2014 jam 5.00 PM
Send through email address: Jose_daCosta@wvi.org
Only short listed candidates will be notified and applications will not be returned.
World Vision Timor Leste is committed to the principles of workplace diversity. Women are encouraged to apply.
For general job-related queries, please contact:
Jose da Costa
Recruitment/Employment Relations Officer
People & Culture Department
World Vision PTL – Timor Leste
Mobile: +670 77364453