Casa Vida Timor Leste
Casa Vida Timor-Leste is a local not for profit organization committed to and acts for the protection, welfare and rights of children. The organization works in an integrated manner in caring for and meeting the needs of child victim of abuse.
Casa Vida is looking for a suitable candidate to fill a position as a Field staff to work, based in Dili with frequent travel to the districts. This role will be responsible to run and oversee a new project to achieve better service delivery to victims through strengthening protection networks thus promoting support of victims towards their empowerment and through the planning, implementation, and monitoring of this special project in the area of child well being.
Position title : Field staff
Program sector : Child Protection
Title of supervisor : Advocacy Officer
Contract period : 2 Years with possible of extension
Under the supervision of the Advocacy Officer, the field staff is responsible of the planning, the implementation and the monitoring of the activities directly linked with Casa Vida’s clients. S/he acts in coordinating with the Partners, donors and involved stakeholders.
- Reponsible for the activities implementation and monitoring.
- Responsible for the follow up of client’s individual project.
- Collaboration with other department for the organization of life skills courses, short term vocational trainings and integration kits for casa vida’s clients.
- Responsible for the report writing of activities.
- Experienced in working in the area of Child Rights and protection.
- This role will require project management skill.
- Excellent Interpersonal skills.
- Excellent verbal and written communications in Tetum ,Bahasa Indonesia, English if preferable.
- Ability to work in-collaboration with other partners of the organization.
- Ability to have good communication skill in respond to partners or donor requirements
- Ability and active to contribute and provide feedback to monthly activities and financial report as required by Donors.
- The position will be based in Dili with possible field visits in Districts
- Timorese National position
- 24-months fixed-term contract with possible extension
- Salary : based on Casa Vida’s salary grid,
- Expected starting date: October 1st 2014
Interested applicants are encourage to directly handing the application letter and CV in Casa Vida Timor Leste office at Centro de Cuidado à Criança – Casa Vida Bidau Lecidere, Dili, Timor Leste, phone no 7735 2345 or by email to Casa Vida Human Resource at CasaVidahr@gmail.com before the closing date on 24 September 2014.
Casa Vida Timor Leste opens equal opportunity to both men and women to be a part of our dynamic team in realizing the Child Rights in Timor Leste.
Only selected candidates will be contacted by Casa Vida for further process.