To assist in procurement, management and logistics for the Dili / Viqueque WASH Program.
12 months contract (3 months trial period) with potential for further 12 month renewal.
- Logistics services to support all staff to perform their duties.
- Assets/warehouse, including receiving/arranging warehousing, checking, recording and following up, where necessary, all goods purchased; and managing tracking of ADRA TL assets register and inventories.
- Vehicle care, maintenance and coordination.
- Other duties as assigned.
Major challenges include working as part of a team, including collaboration with the Country and Field Offices, and engaging in continuous professional development and actively seeking to continuously improve program processes and outcomes.
- Minimum senior high school.
- Effective computer skills, including use of Microsoft Office – Word and Excel, Internet, and other software as required. (Training available to successful applicant.)
- Knowledge of local businesses, material prices, quality and suppliers.
- Attention to detail in financial records, invoices, stock lists and assets.
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work as a member of a team.
- The ability to balance priorities and meet deadlines.
Women are encouraged to apply for this position.
For full job descriptions for this position, please see the contacts below.
Applications for the position are due on 5 September 2014 at 5:00 pm. Candidates fulfilling all the criteria may send in their application along with a copy of their Curriculum Vitae and full contact address to the following email addresses:
or deliver to: ADRA Timor Leste,
Rua Hudi Laran, Dili,
Only short listed candidates will be notified and applications will not be returned.