Chevening in Timor Leste
Applications for 2015/2016 Chevening Scholarships in Timor-Leste are now open, and will close on 15 November at 23:59 GMT.
Chevening Scholarships are awarded to talented professionals who are potential future leaders, decision-makers and opinion formers. The scholarships not only offer financial support to study for a Master’s degree at the UK’s leading universities, but the opportunity to become part of an influential and highly regarded global network.
The following awards are available in Timor-Leste
- Chevening Timor-Leste Scholarships
- Chevening Central Partnership Awards
What can I study?
For Chevening Timor-Leste Scholarships, we accept applications from a wide range of subject areas, and particularly welcome applications in the following fields:
- Conflict Resolution/Prevention
- Justice Sector Reform
- Economic Diversification
What does a Chevening Scholarship in Timor-Leste include?
- A monthly stipend
- Travel to and from your country via an approved route
- An arrival and excess baggage allowance
- A thesis or dissertation grant
- The cost of an entry clearance visa
- Tuition fees up to £16,500
There is also a global Chevening fee cap of £13,000 for MBA and Master’s in Finance. If the tuition fees of your chosen university course exceed this amount, you will be required to fund the remainder of your tuition fees.
How do I apply?
- Please read this important information before you apply.
- Follow the instructions on the Apply page to submit your application.
The Chevening programme in Timor-Leste is run from the British Embassy in Jakarta. Should you be shortlisted for interview you will be required to travel to Indonesia to attend your interview.
Source–> Chevening Website