PNDS – Assets and Facilities Officer
Job Reference Number
Position No. SS20
International Development Assistance/Emerging Markets
Australasia; Timor Leste; Dili
The Programa Nasional Dezenvolvimentu Suku (PNDS), or National Program for Village Development, is a new, nation-wide community development program of the Government of Timor-Leste (GoTL). Launched in June 2012 and valued at $300 million over eight years from 2014, it will contribute to rural development by funding the ‘missing link’ to services – basic village infrastructure – and provide jobs and training.
- Updating and maintaining the Assets Register, ensuring correct implementation of asset management procedures.
- Arranging for secured storage, use and maintenance of program assets and other attractive durable items, including controlling handover and return procedures.
- Preparation of assignment documentation for assets and other durable items approved for transfer to the PNDS Secretariat, Ministry of State Administration.
- Management and maintenance of office facilities and equipment, including ensuring safe workplace requirements are met, and engaging and performance managing maintenance contractors.
- Preparation and keeping of – transaction records (manual and electronic) as instructed.
- Maintenance of electronic filing on the group’s shared folders, supported by physical records and archiving.
- Assisting the Senior Procurement Officer with the procurement of goods and services (in particular assets and durable goods), as required.
- Carrying out any other duties as directed by the Procurement, Assets and Office Manager.
By email: email your application with the reference “SS20 – Assets and Facilities Officer” in the subject line to firstname.lastname@example.org