Internally & Externally
CARE International in Timor-Leste – CITL
Department / Project : LAFAEK Project
Position : Finance Officer
Grade : E
Salary : From $365 per month plus benefits
Duty Station : Dili, with frequent travel to districts
Report to : Finance Manager
Contract period : One year with the possibility of extension (Until 15 June 2015)
CARE is an international humanitarian organization, with a vision of empowering women and girls to fight poverty and bring lasting change to their communities. We work in over 80 countries around the world. We work with partners to achieve lasting results for marginalized communities.
People are CARE’s greatest assets. CARE international in Timor –Leste (CITL) ha s a diverse team of dedicated, talented professionals who work together to make a lasting impact.
The position as Finance Officer is responsible for ensuring all finance documents submitted by the project comply with policies and procedure and donor requirement, uploading to system and presenting them in monthly project finance report with include:
- Assisting project staff to prepare the finance forms with corrects coding and proper supporting documents.
- Prepare and follow up the payment for project staff such as advances, final payment etc,
- Socialize the policies and procedures.
- Verify the coding based on the project budget.
- Correspondence with project managers and donors and travelling to the field base/project location if required.
- Experience at least three years.
- Knowledge in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, etc.)
- Language- Tetum, Indonesia, & English (preferred)
- Detail oriented and high commitment to learn new things
- Ability to work in fast-paced and stressful environmental
- Experiences in handling projects report from various donors (NZAID, EC. USAID etc) are advantages.
In return of your commitment you will benefit from ongoing professional development fostered within an innovative and forward thinking environment, plus a comprehensive benefits package.
To apply to this position, please email your submit the application letter and Curriculum Vitae with two references (Please DO NOT attached the other documents) to email@example.com OR to HR Unit, CARE International Timor-Leste, Bairo Pitte, Dili, OR by email before or by date deadline 15 August 2014.
Only successful candidates will be contacted for the interview.
|CARE is an equal opportunity employer committed to a diverse workforce. Women are strongly encouraged to apply.
CARE International Timor-Leste is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work. CARE International Timor-Leste reserves the right to conduct screening procedures to ensure a child-safe environment.