|Position Title||: IT Technician||Approved By/Date||:Executive Director/04/08/2014|
|Reports To||: Executive Director||Prepared By/Date||: Human Resources /04/08/2014|
|Department||: Education & Training Department||Job Code||: ETD|
|Revised By/Date||: Chairman/04/08/2014||Salary Grade||: Negotiate|
Terms of Reference
- About Us
The Experience vocational education held for more than 10 years from the date of establishment, 10 November 2003 to the present. Eiros Entrepreneur Institute (EEI) has a better understanding about the implementation of vocational education effectively and efficiently.
Thousands of students have benefits from our educational system, not even a little of our alumni who now occupy important positions in field of computers, administration, finance and other such as the staff of the government, EDP Manager in a hotel or private companies nationwide.
EEI provide not just a theory or a new concept, but more emphasis on practical experience, tips and discussion of real cases daily with the method of experiential learning, role play, quizzes, personal assessment, video clips, and others.
EEI designing program stormed the training needs of human resources in the areas of soft skills, particularly for employees to staff levels and general manager for Timorese People.
- Characteristic Duties and Responsibilities
- Installing and configuring computer hardware, software, systems, network, printers and scanners
- Planning and undertaking scheduled maintenance upgrade
- Talking to clients and computer users to determine the nature of problems
- Investigating, diagnosing and solving computer software and hardware faults
- Repair equipment and replacing parts
- Supervising junior IT technicians
- Checking computer equipment for electrical safety
- Routing maintenance of IT equipment.
- Maintain certification, continue professional development and stay current in field.
- Perform other duties as assigned.
- Key skills for IT Technician
- Technical skills
- Organizational skills
- Interpersonal skills
- Communication skills
- A logic mind
- Capable of working well under pressure
- Enthusiasm to continually learning
- Must have one of the following:
- Degree or Higher National Diploma in any of the following or any closely related areas:
- Computer Science, Computer Science Education, Electrical Engineering, Computer Engineering, Management Information Systems, IT Networking.
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of current occupational experience in Information Technology related field.
- Knowledge or experience with engaged and service learning strongly preferred.
- Must be able to communicate effectively through both oral and written means.
- How to Apply
- This is a local hired position.
- Please only submit your cover letter, CV, and reference (at least three names with full contact details) to email@example.com.
- Do not forget to state your name and position applied in the e-mail subject.
- Deadline of application is August 12, 2014. Late submission will not be considered; hard copy applications and phone inquiries will not be accepted.