TERMS OF REFERENCE
Position: Logistics Consultant (open for Timorese and non-Timorese citizens)
Reporting: The Consultant will report directly to the Director General of Administration of the Presidency
Counterpart: Director of Logistics and Asset
Duration: 6 months
Expected Work Start Date: 30 July 2014
Location: The Presidency of the Republic, Dili, Timor-Leste
Remuneration: commensurable to the experience/technical expertise
I. Duties and Responsibilities
The main tasks of the Consultant will include conducting a diagnostic analysis of the Logistics and Asset Directorate, developing staff’s skills, fostering reform and modernization,setting-up mechanisms for best practices, providing critical logistical advice, establishing logistics database, preparing Standard Operating Procedures, providing strategic planning and management supports and any other tasks that may be assigned later.
For more information on the duties and responsibilities of this position, please contact the e-mail mentioned below.
- A university degree in economics, management, public administration, business administration, or in any other area relevant to the vacant position
- Extensive work experience of at least seven (7) years in logistics areas
- Advanced knowledge and understanding of the legislation, regulation and procedures related to logistics issues within the Public Administration of Timor-Leste
- Previous or current employment experience in Timor-Leste will be an advantage
- Fluency in Portuguese or English. Knowledge of Tetum and/or Indonesian will be an additional point
- Computer proficiency in at least Microsoft Office package, excellent communication, interpersonal and team working skills
III. Application Procedure
To know more about the recruitment process or to send your application, pleasesubmit your detailed Curriculum Vitae with at least two referees and an application letter to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Applications must be sent before 5 pm (Timor-Leste time), July 18, 2014.
Dili, 8th of July 2014