Positions available in World Vision Timor-Leste are advertised on this site. Currently there are three job vacancies.
AREA PROGRAM MANAGERS (3) – AILEU, BAUCAU, BOBONARO
WVTL is seeking qualified national staff for the position of Area Program Manager in Aileu, Baucau and Bobonaro.
Purpose of position:
The Area Manager carries out the WVTL operating plan and strategy by:
- providing leadership to WV staff in the district
- ensuring that projects are implemented according to WV International standards and best practice
- contributing to organisational and staff capacity development
- representing WVCO in the district to partners and stakeholders, and
- representing WVCO to donors and supporters.
The Area Manager will:
- Provide overall leadership and management for the Area Office and projects, including management of budgets and workplans and hosting donor visits.
- Ensure that the WV Country Office is working in areas of strategic importance within the district, and that management of community, local and district level government relations is effective.
- Develop the capacity of staff to manage and implement quality projects on a timely basis.
- Assist project managers in project design, planning, monitoring and evaluation with LEAP compliance.
Required knowledge, skills and abilities
- university degree
- competence in written and oral English communication
- sound experience in project and program design, implementation, monitoring, evaluation and report writing
- literacy in Microsoft Word and Excel
- minimum 2 years of appropriate professional experience in management and leadership of a comparable community development environment
Recruitment for these positions is being handled by ‘Investing People (IP) consultancy’. To apply, please send your CV to Investing People at firstname.lastname@example.org, by no later than 2 June 2014 at 5pm.
For a full job description of the Area Manager position, and for general job-related queries, please contact:
Jose da Costa
Recruitment/Employment Relations Officer
People & Culture Department
World Vision PTL – Timor Leste
Mobile: +670 7364453