Internally & Externally
CARE International in Timor-Leste – CITL
Department : Human Resource Unit
Position : HR Assistant
Duty Station : Dili with travel to districts when required
Report to : HR Manager
Contract period : 1 year with extension possibility
The Human Resources Assistant assists with the administration of day to day operation in the human resources function and duties. HR Assistant carries out the responsibilities in some or all of the following management areas: employee relation, administration, leave management, recruitment, payroll and orientation.
Specific duties and responsibilities:
- HR Management
- Maintain the monthly staffing list.
- Process the recruitment (advertisement, collect the CV etc).
- Prepare the contract for the staff
- Process the payroll include prepare the payroll reconciliation
- Manage the leave entitlement
- Process the Personal Accident Insurance to NITL
- Monitoring and update the tracking sheet for Health Allowance
- Assist the staff to apply the HR Manual correctly and consistently
- Maintain the personal file of the staff
- Provide support to HR Manager as necessary.
- Prepare the monthly time sheet for the International staff
- Socialize and implement the HR Manual and any update
- Facilitate the orientation to new staff if required
- Filing the HR documents
- College degree and less than 3 years work experience in their relevant field or no higher education but a minimum 2 years work experience).
- Knowledge in computers (Windows, spreadsheets, email, database etc.) is desirable
- Able to communicate in English is useful
- Good communication skill.
- Experienced processing the payroll
- Willing to learn and apply new skills.
- Ability to work in fast-paced, stressful environmental
- Trustworthy and able to maintain confidentiality.
HOW TO APPLY
For those who are interested for this position, please submit the application letter and Curriculum Vitae with two references (Please DO NOT attached the other documents) to HR Unit, CARE International Timor-Leste, Bairro Pite Dili, OR by email email@example.com. The closing date for applications is 15 April 2014 at 5PM. Only the short listed applicant will be contacted for the interview.
CARE is an equal opportunity employer. Women are strongly encouraged to apply for this position.
“CARE International Timor-Leste is committed to protecting the rights of children in all areas we work. Applicants are advised that CARE International Timor-Leste reserves the right to conduct police checks and other screening procedures to ensure a child-safe environment”.