Kaebauk Investimentu no Finansa, SA (KIF) is a proposed entity of Tuba Rai Metin for its operations after ODTI permission. It is a Microfinance Organization that serves mainly Timorese women and small businesses and helping financial inclusion process much needed in the country.
Currently we are looking for the candidate for a Finance Manager (FM) Position, with the fallowing Job Responsibility, Qualification and Experience:
About the Job: S/he will be responsible for providing complete leadership for all aspects related managing financial and accounting aspects through team of over 20 persons.
Tasks and Responsibilities:
- Keeping track of all financial & accounting transactions and records & reports
- Ensuring compliances of all policies relating to financial management, financial controls, and risk;
- Supervise the accounting system and process;
- Ensure compliance to regulators, auditors, liquidity risks, ALM , other financial risks etc
- Ensuring following the international standards of accounting and transparencies.
- Consolidate daily cash closing statements and at least monthly branch general ledgers and loan portfolio reports with accuracy and according to deadlines.
- Prepare and track annual budgets
- Any other duties that may be assigned by the CEO.
- University degree in Accounting or Finance and Business. Master’s degree is of added value;
- Overall understanding and experience of treasury management;
- Proficient in Excel spreadsheet skills;
- Minimum of 5 years or more in the field of finance management and accounting in a MFI/bank
- Higher level of commitments to the job responsibilities.
- Command on English is required and preference for addition of Tetun or Bahasha- Indonesia also.
If interested, please submit your cover letter at the following address:
TUBA RAI METIN
Avenida de Portugal, Praia dos Coqueiros Aitarak Laran Dili,
Next to the China Embassy
or send via e-mail:
Any information require on TRM, please visit our website:
Only shortlisted applicants will be notified
Thank you for your attention.