Timor Plaza is a 5 storey shopping centre in the capital of Timor Leste, Dili with 2 levels of retail and 3 levels of offices and apartment where everything is available in an attractive, inviting and convenient environment. Timor Plaza is the place where you can live, work and shop in one roof. We are now looking for a Administration Executive to join the Timor Plaza team and be part of the success of the company. For further information, please visit www.timorplaza.com
- Purchasing and Import department
- Liaise & negotiate with overseas suppliers and prepare documentation for orders
- Compose and prepare correspondences, reports, presentations, memoranda, agendas and minutes of meetings and other related tasks.
- Follow up on report to Manager on urgent matters and issues raised during meetings.
- Assist in the preparation of presentation and organizing internal and external events.
- Undertake special assignments such as tender documents/proposals, adhoc functions and related duties as and when required.
- Maintain strict confidentiality and interact professionally with all levels of management, staff and business associates.
- Candidate must have a Degree or Diploma in Business Administration
- Logistic experience is a requirement
- Hardworking, able to multi –task, resourceful and proactive with a sense of urgency.
- Ability to work under pressure with minimum supervision.
- Self motivated with high level of integrity
- Acute attention to detail and highly organized.
- Excellent interpersonal communication, presentation, negotiation and reporting skills.
- IT savvy, computer literate, competent in internet usage and Microsoft office
- Required language(s): English, Chinese and Bahasa
If you are interested in the position or require further information, please email your resume or query to email@example.com
Fo Sai Husi SEPFOPE