Pixelasia Productions Dili
– Production Assistant
– Camera Operator/ Editor
– Graphic Designer
Pixelasia Productions Dili is currently seeking new staff members for our audiovisual projects.
Positions are open in the following technical area:
Audiovisual Production (Video, Radio, Graphic Design)
– Interest in audiovisual production, previous experience preferred but
– not a must
– Degree in a relevant field preferred, but not a must
– Open and friendly personality
– Strong motivation to learn and benefit from our working environment
– to international standards in a dynamic team
– Ability to work in a team and on shoots, ability to work on weekends
– if shoots/ projects take place
– Strong verbal and written communication skills
– Fluency in English preferred
Women are strongly encouraged to apply Instructions :
To submit your application, please contact us on 7802 4018 or send an email with a cover letter and your CV to : firstname.lastname@example.org
For the Interview, please prepare your CV in English and examples of previous work if applicable.
Pixelasia Productions Dili is an audiovisual production company, operating in Timor-Leste since 2011.
We produce documentaries, educational movies and TV, cinema and Radio spots.
We also run M3 Radio, Dili’s English Radio station.
Our team is a mix of local and international crew members.
Deadline for applications is April 25, 2014.
Only successful applicants will be contacted.