Marie Stopes International Timor Leste (MSITL)
Project Coordinator – National Position
Marie Stopes International (MSI) is one of the world’s leading sexual and reproductive healthcare not-for-profit organizations. MSI develop efficient, effective and sustainable family planning programmes in Timor-Leste and other countries. MSITL is currently looking for a Project Coordinator to support the programmatic teams delivering evidence based interventions and accurate reporting against project measures of success.
The Project Coordinator is responsibile for supporting our district teams to provide family planning services to our clients. The position involves coordinating and monitoring project activity, coordinating stock requests and distribution, assisting with campaign development, developing the capacity of your team, managing relationships with partners and ongoing review of project performance and targets.
Key Requirements of the Position:
“copia husi vagaservisutimorleste.wordpress.com“
· An undergraduate qualification (S1) or equivalent experience in, business management, health, or relevant fields (clinical sciences would be advantageous)
· 3 years experience managing others
· Experience in program coordination
· Experience in managing project and operational logistics
· Experience preparing budgets and managing finances
· Experience in developing and maintaining relationships with external stakeholders
· Leadership skills
· Personal workload prioritization and time management skills
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Ability in writing reports and presenting findings
· Fluent in Tetum, English and at least one language from eastern districts (Lautem, Baucau and Viqueque)
· Respects and has commitment to an individual’s right to control their own fertility
· Women encouraged to apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter of no more than 1 page describing their suitability to the above requirements in English. The candidate should include a recent CV and names of three traceable referees with their contact details. Additional certificates are not required.
All applications should be addressed to Ana Maria Da Costa, People and Development Manager, MSITL, Rua Vila Verde, Dili or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed job description can be obtained by sending an email to the above address.
All applications must be received by MSITL no later than 5pm 23 March 2014. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.