Call for Expressions of Interest
Create a Management Information System (MIS) FONGTIL
FONGTIL is the unmbrella organisation of local, national and international NGOs in Timor-Leste. As part of FONGTIL’s EC (European Union) funded grant “Baseline Organisational Capacity Assessment of FONGTIL Secretariat and Member-Organisations: ensuring active civil society participation in the development processes in Timor-Leste” FONGTIL is currently seeking a consultant(s) to create a Management Information System (MIS) and provide a one day training to all staff.
Overall Objective To ensure FONGTIL has a system of collecting and storing organisational documents that staff are able to use.
- Create a MIS system using input from FONGTIL management focusing on creating an organisational wide basic file structure for storing daily files including secure folders for sensitive information – finance/HR, etc; providing advice to staff on types of documentation that should be saved and explaining the use and purpose of a shared network filing system.
- Present the system to management and IT staff prior to finalisation.
- Provide a one-day hands on training for all staff where staff can learn about the structure and simultaneously being filing their own data.
Language: Tetun and English required
Length of contract: Maximum 10 days
Salary: $3,000USD is the maximum budget allocated to this activity
- Previous professional experience in carrying out Create Management Information System (MIS) minimum 2 years.
- Demonstrated cross-cultural awareness, leadership, team spirit and inter-personal relationship skills
To Apply :
For further information & to apply: Please send a current CV with cover letter and any other relevant
information to Snr. Natercia Mendes, Human Resources Officer, no mobile: 77273632/e-mail:
email@example.com, or Sn. Lourenco Tito, Manager MSF, no mobile: 77242717/e-mail:
firstname.lastname@example.org no later than 5pm Thursday 5 December, 2013. English and Tetun applications accepted.
Tanks for your extension and collaboration.
Arsenio Pereira da Silva
Executive Director FONGTIL
Dili, 3 Decemberber 2013