Director Programs and Partnerships, Marie Stopes international Timor Leste
Location: Dili, Timor-Leste
We are looking for an experienced Director of Programs and Partnerships to join the committed team at Marie Stopes International Timor-Leste (MSITL).
Reporting to the Country Director you will provide strategic leadership to the programs and partnership team, ensuring the continual improvement and overall sustainability of all key projects, and effective relationships with key partners.
You will be responsible for delivering high quality services in MSITL project areas, building a culture of marketing excellence, developing and driving implementation of demand generation strategies, developing a corporate affairs strategy to strengthen relationships with key stakeholders, and overseeing all qualitative and quantitative research.
To be considered for the role you will have:
· Experience in project and program management with 5+ years in a developing country
· Technical expertise in family planning, reproductive health and safe motherhood
· Proven experience developing business plans
· Proven experience developing marketing and behavior change campaigns
· Proven experience in effective budget management
· Proven experience working with large bilateral/multilateral donors
· Proven experience managing external partnerships
· Previous experience working with MSI (highly desirable)
· Advanced strategic planning and leadership skills
· Client focused attitude with an ability to work to tight deadlines
· Value our mission of children by choice not chance
Marie Stopes International delivers quality family planning and reproductive healthcare to millions of the world’s poorest and most vulnerable women.
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter (maximum one page) describing their suitability following the above required qualifications and experiences in English. The candidate should include a recent CV and names of three traceable referees with their contact details.
All applications should be addressed to Ana Maria da Costa, People and Development Manager, MSITL, Rua Vila Verde Dili, or email email@example.com.
Applications close Saturday 7 December 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.