Vacancy Announcement – Deputy Program Manager
MSITL is regarded as one of the world’s leading sexual and reproductive healthcare not-for-profit organizations. MSITL is currently looking for someone with strong skills in project management, leadership and relationship management to provide direct support to the programs team in Dili.
As a Deputy Program Manager (DPM) you will provide operational management and leadership to the Programs team at MSITL. You will be directly responsible for leading the implementation of the TAC TAC project focusing on HIV testing and counselling in the districts that MSITL provide services. The DPM will support the Program Manager in the coordination and project monitoring of the CHOICE and Adolescent Reprodutive Health (ARH) programs. DPM will also liase with MoHTL and other partners, and work closely with them to develop plans of common interest.
Key Requirements of the Position:
· Experience in program management and coordination
· Experience in mentoring & leadership roles
· Experience in building relationship with stakeholders
· Gender knowledge and practice exposure
· Experience with HIV/AIDS programs
· Ability to assess, monitor and supervise teams
· Strong interpersonal skills
· Fluent in Tetum and English (reading, writing, and speaking)
· Undergraduate degree in business development/public health or a related area
· Timorese national position, Females encourage to apply
All interested candidates should submit a cover letter describing their suitability to the above requirements in English. The candidate should include a recent CV and names of three traceable referees with their contact details. Additional certificates are not required.
All applications should be addressed to the People and Development Manager, MSITL, Rua Vila Verde, Dili or by email to Nina Da Costa, People and Development Manager, firstname.lastname@example.org. A detailed job description can be obtained by sending an email to the above address.
All applications must be received by MSITL no later than 5pm 6 November 2013. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.