The GIZ Joint Administration Office
The GIZ Joint Administration Office in Dili is looking for 1 local position for Finance Officer and 1 local position for Asset Officer (m/f).
1. The Finance Officer will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Manages Inflow and outflow of money from the bank
- Keeping bank and cashbook according to GIZ/ EU standards at all times
- Paying bills, contracts, goods and services according to GIZ
- Assisting in financial planning, monitoring and audits.
- Responsible for banking matters and all bank account operations
- Operate petty cash including maintaining cash book, monitor the daily cash flow record and the level of liquidity
- Responsible for the cash in accordance to the receipt present daily
- Monitor account payables/receivable and monthly feed back to the projects
Education: Accountant, Diploma or BA in Accounting or comparable qualification Professional Experience: At least 1-3 years of professional working experience in a similar position Other Qualifications: Excellent computer skills, good working knowledge of ITC technologies. Excellent English skills and fluent in Tetum.
2. The Asset Officer will have the following responsibilities and tasks:
- Control inventory and assets for projects; regularly physical checks in Dili and districts
- Safe and reliable driving of office vehicles; Routine maintenance and care of office vehicles
- Running of official errands and assisting with the technical maintenance of the Office
- In charge of calculating the petrol, oil, and lubricant (POL) use on a monthly basis
- Prepare and ensure completing and orderly record of log books at all time
- Drive the cashier and other GIZ staff on demand during the week and the weekend
Requirements: Education: minimum Secondary School. Professional Experience: Preferably 3-5 years of working experience as an Asset Officer/Driver, with references from international employers or national NGOs. Other Qualifications: Possession of a valid driver’s license, no history of major accidents within the past 3 years, flexibility to work on weekends. Language: Good speaking and writing language skills in English and fluent in Tetum.
Applications of qualified female applicants and people with disability are encouraged. Interested applicants can send their CV and references stating the subject in a sealed envelope to GIZ Joint Administration Dili, Rua Mercado Comoro, Praia dos Coqueiros, P.O.Box 60, Dili, or to email@example.com until 2nd August 2013.
Only shortlisted candidates shall be contacted for an interview.
Interviews will be held in English.