PURPOSE OF THE POSITION
To ensure that the projects in an Area Program are monitored, evaluated, and reported according to World Vision standards.
- Effectively represent and model World Vision’s mission, vision and core values through good relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Ensure that program and project approaches, interventions and processes are consistent with the TD/Program ministry model and community empowerment approach.
- Ensure gender balance, Christian commitment and child protection are integrated into project planning, implementation and evaluation
- Supporting the Project Manager in preparing the Detail Implementation Plan (DIP) of project activity every year
- Facilitate the Project Facilitators in preparing a monthly Work Plan for the activities
- Participate in the Design, Monitor and Evaluation activities conducted by the M & E team, ensuring that the activities are meeting the needs of the participants within the period of the project.
- Liaise with Government Leaders especially DNSAS, Ministry of Health, and Ministry of Education(where applicable) in the district level, Local Leaders, and other agencies and NGOs working on WASH Participate in World Vision meetings, devotions and general activities that are necessary for the fulfillment of World Vision ministry.
· Actively dealing with District SAS office, DHS, and District Education Officer to strengthen government initiatives particularly the activities related to WASH and health.
· Coordinate the Besinaro project facilitator and community leaders mobilize community for implementation of WASH activities
· Make sure filing system of project implementation is in place (TOR, PR, PO, training activity, distribution and beneficiaries list, waybill etc).
· In coordination with Project Manager and WASH Specialist ensure the quality project activities.
· Coordinate the project activities, ensuring that The Work Plan is observed in terms of timing and accomplishments.
· Comply with WV policies in handling Materials, equipments, office supplies and finances.
· Actively involved in the meeting related to WASH.
· Make sure the integration with the other sectors is complementing each other (ECCD, Nutrition, and Economic Development, Food Security).
REPORTING & COMMUNICATIONS
· Prepare and send a monthly activities report to M & E Coordinator, Project Manager, and Area Manager
· Update Indicator Tracking Table for annual and semiannual report with reliable data
· Submit activity report· Analyzing budget variance and explaining variance reasons
STAFF CAPACITY DEVELOPMENT & COLLABORATION
· Develop Performance Agreement with Besinaro project staff, conduct coaching and mentoring regularly and identify the gap of staff’s capacity in achieving project goal. In coordination with HR provide access for capacity building to fulfill the gap.
· Accessing support from other staff in Country Office (DM&E, Technical Specialist, Advocacy and Communication) and WASH staff in other area programs.
· Undertake other tasks requested by the Area Manager.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS, ABILITIES:
Education & Experiences
– University or College-level education with Health, hygiene or community development background.
– At least 2 year work and training experience in working with community
– Willingness to make constant trips to the sub-districts and villages
– English, Portuguese and Computer skills essential.
– Good interpersonal and communication skills.
– Possess the values of a mature Christian whose attitudes are in conformity with World Vision “core values”
Knowledge & Skills
– Fluent in written and spoken English.
– Good driving skills (motorbike) with valid driving license
– Computer literacy MS Office
– Strong analytical, data interpretation and communication skills.
Work Environment:– The position requires office-based and field work, including frequent travel to villages in the district of Bobonaro
How to Apply
Applicants should submit an application letter, CV and other documents to: HR Department, World Vision Timor Leste, Av. Dos Direitos Humanos Estrada de Bidau, Bidau Mota Klaran, Dili. or you can send your CV to email address: Jose_daCosta@wvi.org
For more information Please contact WVTL Office: 3312835 or +670-77364453
Closing date is 29 July 2013 at 5:00 pm