Paz y Desarrollo
Head Of Department – Political and Social Rights
Regional Program to Promote Gender Equality in Political Participation in Bangladesh, Cambodia, Philippines, Timor-Leste and Vietnam
About Paz y Desarrollo (PyD)
Paz y Desarrollo – Peace and Development – is a Non Governmental Development Organization founded in 1991 in Córdoba, Spain. Over its more than 20 years of work, Paz y Desarrollo has put in place more than 780 International Cooperation projects and programs in 35 countries across Asia, Latin America and Africa, seeking to improve women and men’s capacities and to ensure the sustainable development of communities. Paz y Desarrollo is a secular, non-political organization committed to promoting gender equality and women’s empowerment throughout its scope of activities.
Asisténsia Legál ba Feto no Labarik (ALFeLa) is seeking proposals from organisations interested in developing a Case Management Database for use by ALFeLa to manage its legal case work in Timor-Leste. Below is the Request for Tender document which comprises:
Part 1: Project Background
Part 2: Statement of Requirement
Part 3: Conditions of Tender
Tenders must be lodged electronically with ALFeLa at <firstname.lastname@example.org> and <email@example.com> by 5 pm, 2 December 2013.
For any questions regarding this tender, please contact the ALFeLa Management Advisor at <firstname.lastname@example.org>.
RFT_ALFeLa Database_November 2013
Oxfam Timor Leste program is looking for National positions for Information and Technology Officer
Oxfam offers a competitive salary and excellent benefits, which include health care and pension contribution, paid annual leave, study cost reimbursement and more.
|Information and Technology Officer
- The IT Officer is a member of the Oxfam Australia Technical Infrastructure team responsible for providing support and maintenance for the computer network, systems and services for Dili, Covalima and Oecussi Offices of Oxfam in Timor-Leste. The position will report to the Timor-Leste Office Manager for all Human Resource and day to day operational matters and to the Senior Systems Administrator – Field for all ICT related matters. The position will travel up to 12 weeks per year.
- Provide expert advice, instruction and training to staff regarding use of ICT hardware, applications and services.
- Assist with researching, recommending, purchasing and allocating hardware and software to meet the needs of the Programs operations.
- Assist the Senior Systems Administrator – Field with the effective management of the IT network and servers for Timor-Leste program to ensure an efficient and effective working environment for the Programs operations.
- Maintain documentation for end user procedures of ICT systems and services within the program
- Support and coordinate in country ICT services in humanitarian response within capacity and in liaison with Senior Systems Administrator – Field
- Advise local partner organizations on information technology needs
- At least 3 years experience working in an IT related position
- Experience or qualifications up to Computing Technology Industry Association (CompTIA) A+ and Network+ standard
- Experience working with ICT service desk applications and processes
- A thorough understanding of computer hardware/software and peripherals including printers
- A thorough understanding of MS desktop operating systems, MS Office, internet browsers and web publishing
- A thorough understanding of workstation duplication and application installation tools
- A thorough understanding of e-mail and communications applications
- Knowledge of data backup and restoration procedures
- Knowledge of networking principles including LAN/WAN services and devices
- Knowledge of Windows Server and basic Active Directory functionality.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills including English
- Excellent customer service and documentation skills
- Organizational and time management skills
- A friendly and helpful manner with ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Ability to work under pressure and prioritise conflicting demands
- Ability to work without supervision at times
How to apply: Request a detailed position description and Application Form from Benigna Martins, Human Resources Manager, by e-mailing her email@example.com , calling 670-331-2605 or obtaining from the Oxfam office at Rua Jacinto Candido, Bidau Akadiru Hun, Dili, and Timor-Leste. Please note that only applications submitted on our Application Form and received by 5:00PM Friday, 15 November will be accepted. They can be sent to above e-mail address.
Women are encouraged to apply.
Only Short Listed Applicants will be contacted
Vaga serbisu ida nee,
Jerente ba PSC no Legal Compliance (Manager – PSC and Legal Compliance)-Cancelled
kansela ona. Ami sei re-anunsiu fali vaga ida nee iha tempu badak.
Deskulpa ba ida nee.
This job vacancy has been cancelled due to some circumstances.
We will readvertise it as soon as we get the clearance.
Apologize for any inconvenience.
“KORDENADOR DEZENVOLVIMENTU POLITIKA NO ADVOKASIA”
Belun nu’udar organizasaun nasionál ida hari’i iha tinan 2004 atu partisipa iha prosesu dezenvolve no hari’i Nasaun Timor-Leste. Belun nia vizaun maka “Sosiedade Timor-Leste iha kbi’it kreativu no kritiku hodi hametin dame ba dezenvolvimentu”. Atu alkansa vizaun ida ne’e Belun halo ba nia misaun “Serbi Sosiedade no Prevene Konflitu ho Integridade no Inovativu”.
Hodi realiza Belun nia misaun, Belun dezenvolve parseria ho organizasaun internasionál, doadores, governu no organizasaun nasionál atu implementa programa oi-oin hanesan meius atu realiza misaun no vizaun organizasaun nian.
Parte ida husi Programa Belun mak Programa Atensaun no Responde Sedu (AtRes) ne’ebé halo monitorizasaun no peskiza kona-ba insidentes violénsia no mudansa situasaun hodi bele minimiza eskalasaun violensia iha nivel nasionál no nivel komunidade.
Agora dadauk, Belun buka hela belun nain ida atu prenxe ba pozisaun ba programa AtReS.
Pozisaun: Kordenador Dezenvolvementu Politika no Advokasia
Hatan ba: Program Manager, Diretór no Jestor Pilar Peskiza no Dezenvolvimentu Politika.
Kna’ar no Responsabilidade Read the rest of this entry